Discussion Just For Fun: Worst K/D You've Seen?

vDHigh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My brother 0.43, I find that pretty bad considering it's quite rare to get a negative KD in a game. Unless you are really that bad...

run632

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Good point lol. I get extremely frustrated when I go with a 1 kdr in a game, so I don't see how these kids can possibly be having any fun haha
Plus /minus .win /loss frankly iv stoped caring due to being put in half over games.half over game lobby closes repeat gets Old .sometimes I do well sometimes I dont .but if I did bad EVERY game then it is pointless playing any game ..

tiRED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This has been a funny read.....i havent seen any horific KD ratios that could top the before mentioned.

A good kd ratio will depend what you play most, all i play is domination, I dont play this game day in day out just the odd weekends with friends and i have to say i have had scores of such 5 - 29 before no problem! and i think someone said how could someone be so bad?
its because it takes time getting back in the swing of things when you dont play on it all the time and your playing people who basically live on it.
When the new maps came out and i got them a couple of weeks late my first few matches were shocking to say the least..
I must say some of the players i come up against on this game are unreal.

I play at a ratio of 0.66 not great compared to most but usually end up top 3 on domination and still enjoy it coz i dont take it seriously.

but i agree someone who has summat like .20 and playing a while should really give up ha ha
I play BO like once a month, and still getting + stats 90% of the games I play

Fatality

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
My friends mom plays on a daily basis (seriously). She's not good, but she loves to play. She mainly plays Ground War, and her K.D. is around 0.35. That's probably the worst I've seen; I don't really look at peoples PlayerCards much.

Josh7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Me and my friends got a good spawn trap going on nuketown demolition and someone on the other team went 3-67

Top Bottom