• Start date
  • Views 157
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KiansGraphics

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well , if you've seen my other post on my work , most of it isn't great. But with help from K Knowledge R Raw F Fanboy -Le Me- I've created something I hope looks good. I followed the tutorial K Knowledge provided me and I think it turned out okay.
99f1mm0v3k5i9adzg.jpg

Hopefully you guys like it and this will surely boost my confidence in future creations! :biggrin:
BTW: It's my first ever signature I made myself...

I think this is funny:
Before...
tkbj1dv3dcd2ihwzg.jpg

After...
99f1mm0v3k5i9adzg.jpg

Last edited:
P

Pie

hotdog
Retired
Reaction score
Holy f***, that is hot :tongue:

K

Knowledge

<3
Retired
Reaction score
Other than the text it looks good. Now start to change the resources that you use but use a similar technique/method that you used for this one :smile:

F

Fanboy

Mirakuru
Retired
Reaction score
Looks great!!
Bring in your text a smidge close to your render.

K

KiansGraphics

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Other than the text it looks good. Now start to change the resources that you use but use a similar technique/method that you used for this one :smile:
Wow, means a lot that you like it other than the text. I really didn't put effort into the text as I was too excited but now I get the hang of it! Thanks for helping me out once again! Your one of my most inspiring members on this so far followed by F Fanboy & R Raw :biggrin: 
Looks great!!
Bring in your text a smidge close to your render.
Thanks man!! Means a lot coming from you!!
Is this okay?
99f1mm0v3k5i9adzg.jpg

R

Raw

Misunderstood
Reaction score
Wow, means a lot that you like it other than the text. I really didn't put effort into the text as I was too excited but now I get the hang of it! Thanks for helping me out once again! Your one of my most inspiring members on this so far followed by F Fanboy & R Raw :biggrin: 

Thanks man!! Means a lot coming from you!!
Is this okay?
99f1mm0v3k5i9adzg.jpg
Don't always use the same style friend, change it up and make it to your preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom