Discussion Just doing some Xbox360 console research

• Thread starter AlphaEvasive
  • Start date
  • Views 382
A

AlphaEvasive

The Black Swordsman
Reaction score
I was looking for a good Xbox 360 console to buy (here) and I was just wondering if this is modded or not, or would need to do anything to it to make it work since I'm pretty new to all this stuff.

I'm getting this because I wouldn't mind hosting some modded lobby's for myself to have a little fun with.

J

JimLahey

Randy, I am the liquor.
Reaction score
"Services also performed
  • Comes with dashlaunch patch applied, which gets rid of AP2.5 protection when loading via disc and HDD . This gets rid of ap2.5 from a software level.
  • Comes with XeXmenu installed on memory unit.
  • Comes with Xell installed on nand (if you want to get your CPU out you can turn the console on by clicking the Eject button on the console (will NOT work with some Corona units).
  • Comes with freestyle dash installed and ready to go, and dashlaunch auto booting into freestyle dash"

So to answer your question yes it is modded. If you get it, I recommend getting a KV and or a Xbox Live stealth program. But becareful where you buy it from. LOTS OF SCAMMERS.

For Xbox Live stealth (try this)
    For KV (Just look around here on Se7ensins, for someone trusted) also do your research on them, just to be sure.

K

Kingkat714

Contributor
Reaction score
That is way overpriced.

Made in Australia
Reaction score
I was looking for a good Xbox 360 console to buy (here) and I was just wondering if this is modded or not, or would need to do anything to it to make it work since I'm pretty new to all this stuff.

I'm getting this because I wouldn't mind hosting some modded lobby's for myself to have a little fun with.

Why don't you wait for me, because I'm starting a console shop soon

M

MomiaGHOST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What lvl of a patch maker are you. Can I get invite to xp ghost lobby?

A

AlphaEvasive

The Black Swordsman
Reaction score
What lvl of a patch maker are you. Can I get invite to xp ghost lobby?

sorry, I'm looking to buy a modded console so I cant host any lobby's and don't plan to host lobby's for other's until I know what I'm doing also I don't make patches

Top Bottom