What's new

Solved Just Dance 4 Dlc Problem

• Thread starter Fedhirweg
  • Start date
  • Views 754
F

Fedhirweg

Reaction score
Hi. I have a corona rgh xbox 360 slim. I downloaded all dlcs for Just Dance 4. If i put them all to dlc folder (there are 20 of them) at the same time game won't load them and crashes(fatal crash intercepted) when i try to load a song. If i put like 10 of them then all of them works fine. So i can't put more than 11 dlcs at the same time to 00000002 folder or they won't work. What could cause this problem? How can i avoid it? I would like to play all dlcs at the same time. Putting files back and forth is not fun.

C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
Hi. I have a corona rgh xbox 360 slim. I downloaded all dlcs for Just Dance 4. If i put them all to dlc folder (there are 20 of them) at the same time game won't load them and crashes(fatal crash intercepted) when i try to load a song. If i put like 10 of them then all of them works fine. So i can't put more than 11 dlcs at the same time to 00000002 folder or they won't work. What could cause this problem? How can i avoid it? I would like to play all dlcs at the same time. Putting files back and forth is not fun.
Did you troubleshoot and make sure it's not just a single DLC file that may be corrupted/messed up?

F

Fedhirweg

Reaction score
Did you troubleshoot and make sure it's not just a single DLC file that may be corrupted/messed up?
Yeah i tried splitting them in two bunches both loaded fine on their own.

C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
Yeah i tried splitting them in two bunches both loaded fine on their own.
That's weird, I wouldn't know since I don't have that game personally.

You're installing them inside the actual Content folder?
Have you unlocked them via XM360?
Are you running the latest TU?

F

Fedhirweg

Reaction score
That's weird, I wouldn't know since I don't have that game personally.

You're installing them inside the actual Content folder?
Have you unlocked them via XM360?
Are you running the latest TU?
Yeah i did. Weird thing is after a google search i found some people over dolphin emulator for wii have very similar problem. https://bugs.dolphin-emu.org/issues/10128

F

Fedhirweg

Reaction score
Perhaps it's an unfixable game bug then?
Yeah, but i think dlcs work fine on retail consoles. Because i just watched someones video on youtube and he had more than 15 dlcs for his JD4 on x360. I think this could be an issue because of rgh or dashlaunch config. Or because of my corona motherboard, because corona boards have some weird issues. Like dance central games don't work properly without replacing default xex with a community patch for corona boards.

F

Fedhirweg

Reaction score
I fixed this issue. Turns out game can't load so many dlcs at once. What i did was trying to troubleshoot if one dlc was broken. But after trying to adding them one by one i saw they load just fine. After i added all dlcs all of them worked fine. It took me almost half an hour though. Now all of them works fine in game.

Top Bottom