• Thread starter Native Pride 1988
  • Start date
  • Views 151
N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Premium
Reaction score
I wonder that checkerboard outfit will become blacklist? How about duffle bag?

S

sweedy

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Possibly. If they took our cop outfits, ground fireworks and even harmless things like a 'spoilerless' Adder, which was just a nice way to have two white stripes on your hood without the ugly white wedge on the back, nothing is safe. F*** Rockstar and their no-fun, no-freedom-of-choice policies!

E

EyeDuDab

Banned
Reaction score
F*** Rockstar and their no-fun, no-freedom-of-choice policies!

And yet we love to piss them off and keep returning to find more ways around they're communists choices

N

Native Pride 1988

Native Pride
Premium
Reaction score
Hope not because R could lost more players playing Gta 5 since R lost more players playing Gta 5 because invisible part patched, boob on female character patched and cop outfit blacklist.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Hell hath no fury like a hacker scorned☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Checker boards... probably not since it is a glitch that's part of the game... even on Xbox I have somehow spawned in creator with a random character and a checkerboard shoes...
I think it's part of the game programming... the glitch is keeping the outfit... the bag on the other hand I think will stay... why not? I remember getting my first duffle bag on Xbox 360
When someone lagged out of the pacific standard heist... there are more than one way to get it and it's too easy...
I think r* will give us a pass on the bag... I have had one for about 2 years and don't think it's going away... or at least I hope not:wink:

Top Bottom