Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesome keyboard i have it too.

M

meetii

Lads In Black
VIP
Reaction score
From what I've heard Razer keyboards aren't the best, for that price you could have gotten a Corsair K70 RGB. Anyway, the keyboard is nice and I hope it lasts long for you.

S

Sanctorum

Banned
Reaction score
Razer keyboards are fine, but they're overpriced and use Kailh switches, as opposed to Cherry MX switches which are arguably much better.

V

Vases

Learn From Your Mistakes.
Reaction score
ive also heard the k70 isnt much better i just like razer i have there mouse and headphone already and corsair im not a fan of

C

Chazay

Android
Retired
Reaction score
ive also heard the k70 isnt much better i just like razer i have there mouse and headphone already and corsair im not a fan of
My buddy has a chroma and I have the k70. K70 is better.

V

Vases

Reaction score
And so far its amazing as all my Razer products are!!! :biggrin: 
Razer keyboards are fine, but they're overpriced and use Kailh switches, as opposed to Cherry MX switches which are arguably much better.
ive had mx blues before but that keyboard broke and The Tazer Chroma and that semm to same to me

S

Sanctorum

Banned
Reaction score
And so far its amazing as all my Razer products are!!! :biggrin: 

ive had mx blues before but that keyboard broke and The Tazer Chroma and that semm to same to me
MX Blues are a mans switch. The keys wouldn't have cause your keyboard to break. Razer keyboards use Kailh switches which aren't the same as Cherry MX and aren't as good IMO. Some Razer products are alright, they're just overpriced for what you get.

V

Vases

Reaction score
MX Blues are a mans switch. The keys wouldn't have cause your keyboard to break. Razer keyboards use Kailh switches which aren't the same as Cherry MX and aren't as good IMO. Some Razer products are alright, they're just overpriced for what you get.
for me i feel like im getting my moneys worth

Last edited:
C

Crucify

Let's do this!
Reaction score
My buddy has a chroma and I have the k70. K70 is better.

I have the K70 RGB with red switches and I love it though I wish I had brown switches because I do like some tactile feel in my typing.

Top Bottom