What's new

Discussion Just bought my first gaming PC!

• Thread starter Nostalgia 7s
  • Start date
  • Views 1,648
Nostalgia 7s

Nostalgia 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone. I have just bought my first Gaming PC and got onto steam. I have currently purchased DayZ and downloading Destiny 2 at the moment aswell. I am possibly getting Guild Wars soon aswell. If anyone from Australia plays DayZ and wants to team up and teach a rookie (myself) that would be awesome.

Also if anybody has any suggestions for good games let me know

Thanks

Madman

Madman

I'm just living life, as if I live twice.
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice! Mind me asking what the specs are on the computer?

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Win10 x64
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
16GB RAM
GTX 1060
Cougar case
WD 4TB Game Drive
Wraith Max Cooler
Great PC specs indeed :smile: i built my gaming pc around a Gigabyte AORUS Elite (Full size ATX) socket AM4 m/b with a Ryzen 5 1600x CPU,16gb of 3200 Mhz DDR4 RAM,2gb EVGA Geforce GTX 960 GPU card and all put inside a beautiful GamerMax RGB mid size case.With Windows 10 O/S on a 260gb SSD drive and a 1tb HDD (that i have my Steam games installed onto)
I also have in my collection a modchipped PS2,an RGH'd Xbox 360 Slim and a Jailbroken Playstation 3 (love any excuse to break out my soldering gear and modding game consoles)
Mostly replaying the old classic games from the Commodore C64,C16 and the Amiga on my PC (through emulation)

Nostalgia 7s

Nostalgia 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Great PC specs indeed :smile: i built my gaming pc around a Gigabyte AORUS Elite (Full size ATX) socket AM4 m/b with a Ryzen 5 1600x CPU,16gb of 3200 Mhz DDR4 RAM,2gb EVGA Geforce GTX 960 GPU card and all put inside a beautiful GamerMax RGB mid size case.With Windows 10 O/S on a 260gb SSD drive and a 1tb HDD (that i have my Steam games installed onto)
I also have in my collection a modchipped PS2,an RGH'd Xbox 360 Slim and a Jailbroken Playstation 3 (love any excuse to break out my soldering gear and modding game consoles)
Mostly replaying the old classic games from the Commodore C64,C16 and the Amiga on my PC (through emulation)
Hahaha thats epic!!

M

M4A1

Reaction score
Sin$
Not bad pc specs for those games, you will be wanting more power soon though.

boxmodder

boxmodder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ya at 1st I was like pshaw consoles are better then I got a supercomputer

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
What kind of games interest you? I can definitely give some suggestions if I know that.

idkwhattoname

idkwhattoname

Reaction score
Sin$
Congrats! Well, I also bought a gaming laptop which is working absolutely great till now. I was looking for any good gaming laptops under a thousand bucks so I bought a Acer nitro 5 ryzen 5600H laptop.

Top Bottom
Login
Register