• Thread starter RaveThat Turtle
  • Start date
  • Views 2,384
RaveThat Turtle

RaveThat Turtle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats just warranty meaning after that no refunds will be given but after 24hours points can easily be removed my MS and then you can't sell it on either use it or dispute quickly.
Ok, what would you do? :biggrin:

If you already recovered gamertag the damage is done. Might as well use it before it gets cleared out and still dispute because he durn sell you what you agreed upon and thus put your console in danger.

No, i think i did the right thing and check it on my computer sooo...

A

A55A551N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, so you have bought of salestar aswell?
oh yeah and +rep man, you have somewhat calmed me down a little :biggrin:

Oh and mine says it has a 4 hour limt or whatever, does that mean if it goes over that, they can't sell it on either?

You're welcome and yes I've bought off of Sale many a time.

They like to do this whole thing about how they remove the points should it not be used up in that time... But I've argued my way through it on several occasions.

F

FFFF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys im having a problem with the TradeTang website.. it seems like a pretty junk website tbh.

I ordered and payed for an account through paypal only to find theres no tracking of any sort of the order in 'mytang'

what do? :blink:

L

luke0907

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys, i jsut bought a 6k account from salestar on tradetange but it has 20,000G and he said it silver , is this ok?

And he went straight offline
your lucky you got it so quick
i bought 4 7 hours an havent got them yet :/

G

GENERAL FOOFOO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question about the 6k accounts. I no this is the fifa section, but i was looking to use the 6k account for madden ultimate team. i understand that i should only use a silver account so i dont have the risk of being banned. But after i buy it, how exactly would i use those points on madden UT, and get the players on my real account? Would i be able to just post them for trade on the 6k account even though its silver? + rep for whoever can help me out. thnks

RaveThat Turtle

RaveThat Turtle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey I didn't ADVISE You to use it, please don't put me in that position lol.

I said it was one of your few choices lol...

Oh god! don't do this to me, now i don't know whether to use it lol :tongue: But yeah i know you didn't advise me, just gave your opinion :biggrin: I did get an offer to sell it but they were only offering £5 and i bought it for £15!!

Jack2127

Jack2127

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh god! don't do this to me, now i don't know whether to use it lol :tongue: But yeah i know you didn't advise me, just gave your opinion :biggrin: I did get an offer to sell it but they were only offering £5 and i bought it for £15!!
You paid £15 for a 6k account! :o

Top Bottom
Login
Register