Discussion Just been Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Niff

Niff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup, they caught me. I didn't go into a game with The Pro. But I was playing yesterday. Can anyone tell me if my rank will have been reset aswell? And how long the suspension is for?

Cheez

Cheez

I Got The Wizard Stick
Retired
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
TwiztofFate said:
Yup, they caught me. I didn't go into a game with The Pro. But I was playing yesterday. Can anyone tell me if my rank will have been reset aswell? And how long the suspension is for?

Pics

Data

Data

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
TwiztofFate said:
I'll try quickly, but goin out soon.

PIC:

DDDANFFS

My Friend did not get banned and if you wanna sign into your banned account
do what it says in the video.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyz_9L1lNLo]YouTube - How to Bypass xbox.com Suspended Error.[/ame]

A

AOG BXKILLA

Reaction score
Sin$
every time sum1 posts sumthing ya wanna say:cursing: pix or fake like wtf how u ganna say he lieing just cuz he got no pix he got ban not u u dnt kno if he lieing

J

JoeNev9

Reaction score
Sin$
AOG BXKILLA said:
every time sum1 posts sumthing ya wanna say:cursing: pix or fake like wtf how u ganna say he lieing just cuz he got no pix he got ban not u u dnt kno if he lieing
english please :biggrin:

Data

Data

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
AOG BXKILLA said:

Steps
1.Sign into xbox.com
2.Show ban error
3.Use my videos bypass(Press back once on the error suspended page)
4.Take pic(PrtScm Key above insert to left of scroll lock) of your accounts GT and show the banned error under it.
5.Go to paint hit paste save pic and upload to tinypic.com and show us the picture.

btw AOG BXKILLA we ask them that so they don't start a panic on the forum kk:thumbup:

cccodyyyy

cccodyyyy

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
AOG BXKILLA said:
Pics of you being over 7 years old.

K

Killz4Kookiez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Everytime someone posts something all you want to say is "pictures or it is fake". Like wtf? How are you going to say he is lieing just because he has got no pictures. He got banned, not you. You do not know if he is lieing.

Data

Data

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Killz4Kookiez said:
Everytime someone posts something all you want to say is "pictures or it is fake". Like wtf? How are you going to say he is lieing just because he has got no pictures. He got banned, not you. You do not know if he is lieing.

Actually he can prove just go to xbox.com and follow these steps.

Steps
1.Sign into xbox.com
2.Show ban error
3.Use my videos bypass(Press back once on the error suspended page)
4.Take pic(PrtScm Key above insert to left of scroll lock) of your accounts GT and show the banned error under it.
5.Go to paint hit paste save pic and upload to tinypic.com and show us the picture.

M

Mr Tizerr

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Haha gutted.
I do agree with the "proof or it didn't happen" theory.
I love the way everyone gets so hyped up about "The Pro" lul.

Niff

Niff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, i'm only suspended until tomorrow 13th. Will my rank be reset?

Niff

Niff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PrfctionIsFlawd said:
No, your rank shouldn't be reset.

Thank God for that.

Just got the email from MS.

This email is to notify you that your Xbox LIVE account privileges have been suspended due to inappropriate content in the profile for your gamertag. The inappropriate content was discovered in the Motto, Bio, Location, Name and/or Personal Picture.

I was wrong lol.

D

Deleted member 99038

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
You are the second moron to post here about getting suspended, and it turns out it was profile... Seriously.

Haxxzor1

Haxxzor1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Mythic IV said:
You are the second moron to post here about getting suspended, and it turns out it was profile... Seriously.

How was he supposed to know before he got the email? You don't have to be a douche.

D

Deleted member 99038

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you would know if your profile was offensive enough to warrant a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register