What's new

Discussion Just a reminder when having multiple modded zombie disks...

• Thread starter blackburn
  • Start date
  • Views 625
blackburn

blackburn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you Simple Anthony for helping me sort this out! :thumbup:

-If you have a modded zombie save on the same storage device you choose at the "Press START" screen, some DVARs will NOT load!

-Every time you burn a new disk or want to switch disks, you need to clear your system cache on the storage devices used. (this is only required with new disks, not every time you load the game) My guess is that the mods are loaded into system cache when the game boots. If you play one modded disk and exit, then put in a different disk it will load the mods for the disk that you had originally played and not the new disk.

-Also, I have used ZARTH and Allstars ISO rips, as well as a Kreon rip. Here are the results using the SAME code_post file for all 3 burns.

ZARTH- All mods loaded besides perks, and got a black screen once.

Kreon- All mods work!

Allstars- All mods work!

-For those that are unable to get the jump_height DVAR to work, try a value > or equal to 850, it should work once changed.

Hope this helps a few people with questions out. :biggrin:

J

jdcx95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They can't post links for games here...but you're premium you should find one there.

blackburn

blackburn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There is no one named kreon or a team named kreon. (at least that I know of). Its a drive used to dump games to your computer. I dumped my world at war using my kreon drive.

sorry for the double post, but can a mod please change the name of this thread to "Useful information for modding CoD:WaW ISOs" or something similar?

Thanks

Top Bottom
Login
Register