What's new

Just a Quickie

I AERO I

I AERO I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Took me about 5 minutes. Was bord so this is what I did.

NIKESBDUNK.png

I

iOnlySnipezx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its good. A bit more happening in the background would be good.

M

MoRa

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah the background is very lame. I would add some spatter brushes on it, everytime I see the color red, I like it when it has some spatter brushes on it, it gives it a nicer effect.

I AERO I

I AERO I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
@ Mora: thanks very much, Appreciate the the criticism. I was thinking the same thing but I really didn't have any resources as this was my first time using photoshop. I usally use Corel 11 but I decided to switch it up since photoshop seems to be used primarily by every one.

@Hypnotik_k: I realize I could of done alot more with this but it's like I said it's just a quickie as I am new to photoshop

@DarkHardstyler: Sure here's the stock image:
Image1-2.png

Basically all I did was add a reflection, Added 3 preset brushes, Added a gradient to the text and that's about it.

Re Mora: Any suggestion's for brushes? Like where I can get splatter and all those sexy looking brushes you have.

M

MoRa

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
SLe7en said:
@ Mora: thanks very much, Appreciate the the criticism. I was thinking the same thing but I really didn't have any resources as this was my first time using photoshop. I usally use Corel 11 but I decided to switch it up since photoshop seems to be used primarily by every one.

@Hypnotik_k: I realize I could of done alot more with this but it's like I said it's just a quickie as I am new to photoshop

@DarkHardstyler: Sure here's the stock image:
Image1-2.png

Basically all I did was add a reflection, Added 3 preset brushes, Added a gradient to the text and that's about it.

Re Mora: Any suggestion's for brushes? Like where I can get splatter and all those sexy looking brushes you have.

My friend gave me the brushes I have, but try searching for some on deviant art.

I AERO I

I AERO I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Looked at deviant art and I got alot of cool brushe's now. Thanks for leading me to the right direction

M

MoRa

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not sure but look at some of my tutorials I think I have links to downloads for some brushes.

Top Bottom
Login
Register