Sin$
Should i release my stuff?

xStatcDeath69x

xStatcDeath69x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well! could i have it:rolleyes:

my mods are the worst so i need some new ones but i cant find any good ones? so i think ill start here
if its a yes:wink: add me on skype: jasonaceace

ps. im using xmc blacklist, cant find any better. so if its better or if it has group hack protection ill love to have it, i couldent care less if its got nothing new :biggrin:

ImStuartB

ImStuartB

Aye so...
Experienced Veteran Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
What is it you're planning on releasing? If it's an edited XMC / Muskleprotze's menu, then I say no, as that's pointless, if it's a new fun script or something different the yes :smile:

RockStarKing69

STASH MoDz

Not here just in your head
Reaction score
Sin$
What is it you're planning on releasing? If it's an edited XMC / Muskleprotze's menu, then I say no, as that's pointless, if it's a new fun script or something different the yes :smile:
I can make anything... (i can try) haha but im sick of XMC menu theres like 12 different versions... Add me in xbox so you can tell me what you want :smile: 

my mods are the worst so i need some new ones but i cant find any good ones? so i think ill start here

ps. im using xmc blacklist, cant find any better. so if its better or if it has group hack protection ill love to have it, i couldent care less if its got nothing new :biggrin:
i dont have skype you got xbox add me? STASH MoDz:smile: 
I dont know you or anything that you have done. So its a bit hard to anwser that ?.
im more of a Rpf modder but im getting used to coding :biggrin: what would you like to see?

xStatcDeath69x

xStatcDeath69x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
see you soon, me and my friend are making people cry. being police and making no one allowd in the airport by force:rolleyes:

INF4M0US G0D

IIUNKNOWN OUTLAWII

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
here is a better question, why are you asking the community on if you should release stuff? i mean its your choice. the people on this site wont give a **** about your mods if you don't release anything decent so just release it and see if you/your mods get any attention. and that's the truth :wink:

MadChild

MadChild

work flow
Reaction score
Sin$
here is a better question, why are you asking the community on if you should release stuff? i mean its your choice. the people on this site wont give a **** about your mods if you don't release anything decent so just release it and see if you/your mods get any attention. and that's the truth :wink:
yes but even if they do like it, many of them are too proud to admit it..let alone not leave a Like on your post even though they are using what u released and u know damn well they like it..sad but also true :wink:
so stash if your planning on releasing something just do it, it won't kill u

DeadlySwift7777

DeadlySwift7777

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

this kid just gonna freeze games. and wants protection cause people are getting revenge

Top Bottom
Login
Register