• Thread starter Shadow Heir1
  • Start date
  • Views 2,329
S

Shadow Heir1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
JungleFlasher froze right after I hit "Read." So I turned off the xbox and tested to see if the disk drive worked normally - it did. Then I tried again and got the "command turned error" message. So I clicked unlock again and it worked! I hit read and it froze again. ... Any info on why this happens or how I can fix it? Any help would be appreciated.

S

Shadow Heir1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AzzidReign said:
BenQ?

Did you uninstall the drivers to your raid controller?

Yes BenQ. Sorry for not specifying. I am following the BenQ JungleFlasher guide that is floating around in this section... Was I supposed to uninstall the drivers to my raid controller? I will try it now and post my results.

EDIT: That didn't work... It just came up with my computer's HDD and Disk drive, and they aren't even connected to my VIA...

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So when you look in device manager, you see that your VIA needs to be installed???

Are you using the most current JF? What OS? 32 bit?

S

Shadow Heir1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AzzidReign said:
So when you look in device manager, you see that your VIA needs to be installed???

Are you using the most current JF? What OS? 32 bit?

The driver was installed, but then at your previous comment I decided to uninstall it. I am going to reinstall it now.

JungleFlasher 0.1.55b.

Vista 32 bit.

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Shadow Heir1 said:
The driver was installed, but then at your previous comment I decided to uninstall it. I am going to reinstall it now.

JungleFlasher 0.1.55b.

Vista 32 bit.

Yeah b/c everytime I've had the driver installed, JF had a hard time finding my drive...and an especially hard time reading the FW. Once I uninstalled it after finding a suggestion to do that, it's been smooth sailing since.

And yes, like the other member said, try the newer JF. It will probably fix your problem. Though your problem is probably vista :x3:

S

Shadow Heir1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
AzzidReign said:
Yeah b/c everytime I've had the driver installed, JF had a hard time finding my drive...and an especially hard time reading the FW. Once I uninstalled it after finding a suggestion to do that, it's been smooth sailing since.

And yes, like the other member said, try the newer JF. It will probably fix your problem. Though your problem is probably vista :x3:

Thanks for the help, I solved the problem. I deleted the driver for the card from system32, then used the newest version of JF. Thank you everyone.

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats on thing i have never understood. I am one of those people that don't have to uninstall my drivers but then there are also people that have to uninstall their drivers. Ahh the mysteries of xbox 360 drive flashing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register