What's new

Discussion Juggernaut Gameplay !

• Thread starter I Force I
  • Start date
  • Views 344
I

I Force I

Reaction score
Hey guys check out the Juggernaut gameplay !
Also take some time to explore my channel, i really try to be up to date !!!

The Juggernaut

My Channel ! :wink:

Hope all of you enjoy :wink:

TheWizurd

TheWizurd

Contributor
Reaction score
Just so everyone knows, it's as cheap as it looks. If your smart with the jugg suit you can take out a whole team. And to get it, you only need 18 kills, not an 18 kill streak. I wish I had a cap card for the gameplay I did. I had jugg and so did 2 others on the team, we danced around with our riot shields for a bit before I wore them down. It was intense.

Igotahalfchub

Igotahalfchub

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Looks cool as f***, just realized the 1 killstreak (pointstreak) set out of the 3 doesnt reset when you die, cant wait to play gonna love trying all of the different combos and what not, and the prestige tokens sound cool too, sucks for all my friends that gave up on Cod and are going to battlecrap 3, thier loss, damn this looks ****ing sweet though! hope to play with some of you, ill be playing as soon as I come back from the midnight release!

Looks cool as f***, just realized the 1 killstreak (pointstreak) set out of the 3 doesnt reset when you die, cant wait to play gonna love trying all of the different combos and what not, and the prestige tokens sound cool too, sucks for all my friends that gave up on Cod and are going to battlecrap 3, thier loss, damn this looks ****ing sweet though! hope to play with some of you, ill be playing as soon as I come back from the midnight release!

Top Bottom
Login
Register