• Start date
  • Views 1,241
Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Legendary Veteran Programmer Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you think JTAGs will ever go online again? I always have this bad luck when I do something too quick, it bites me right in the ***. I just don't want to get rid of it, and then 1-6 months go and they are back online.

RobotJuice

RobotJuice

Undercover Ad​min
Programmer EotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I really doubt this, but the new reset glitch seems promising.

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
well it sounds that way
I just got bored of it, and right now the only thing that sounds fun to do with it, is to go online and cheat for 2 hours. What's so cool about JTAGs now?

X

XxZziIiZzXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well it sounds that way
He is kind of right. Thats what is sounds like. I really can't tell you what to do. Go to random numbers .org and tell urself that if you get like more than 100 than you sell it if not you keep it. That way at least when you fail, you blame fate or random numbers.org

RobotJuice

RobotJuice

Undercover Ad​min
Programmer EotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I just got bored of it, and right now the only thing that sounds fun to do with it, is to go online and cheat for 2 hours. What's so cool about JTAGs now?

Do you realize that jtags are a testing device. they were never meant to go online.

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
He is kind of right. Thats what is sounds like. I really can't tell you what to do. Go to random numbers .org and tell urself that if you get like more than 100 than you sell it if not you keep it. That way at least when you fail, you blame fate or random numbers.org
The odds of getting under 100 is 99

Do you realize that jtags are a testing device. they were never meant to go online.
Yes.

X

XxZziIiZzXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The odds of getting under 100 is 99

Yes.
I dont know figure it out. It was the idea. I meant that he should do something that is based on a random number or fate. Like numbers between 1-200 and if it is under 100 than keep it. If it is over sell it.

Xeren

Xeren

♦♦♦ God Complex ♦♦♦
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know figure it out. It was the idea. I meant that he should do something that is based on a random number or fate. Like numbers between 1-200 and if it is under 100 than keep it. If it is over sell it.
Well I didn't know you could pick the maximum number.

Top Bottom
Login
Register