What's new

Solved JTAG's coming in soon any tips

J

JTAG1337

Reaction score
Sin$
so as you guys see at the top my jtag is coming in soon any tips or no?
any cool patchs i might need?
i need all the help i can thanks for reading bye!
:biggrin:

M

Moderns

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't take it online, and make sure you know how to do everything, including install XeXMenu and learn to ftp into your console. Don't use it just for mw2.

Edit:

/facepalm for this being in the mw2 section.

If I see you post a single topic after this about needing help, because you don't know what to do, I'll slap your mother for buying/letting you buy that.

J

JTAG1337

Reaction score
Sin$
haha thank you skylar that makes me feel intimatated about posting something about help for a jtag :biggrin:

thank you skylar
i will listen to your commands

SnD Scrub

SnD Scrub

The Warez kings humble Protégé
Reaction score
Sin$
dont take it online until you know what your doing and .map modding halo 3 and reach is waaaay better than mw2

M

Moderns

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
haha thank you skylar that makes me feel intimatated about posting something about help for a jtag :biggrin:

thank you skylar
i will listen to your commands

Well, if you have a question, post it, it could be a real problem. But if it's something like "zomg hao can I get mw2 on my hard drive" or "how can I change my patch?!", then just no.

L

Luukwa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why people only buys jtag for MW2?
Sorry but dont spend your money on that./

Use ur jtag for other stuff like Nintendo games and s***, plz dont buy a jtag cuz u looked to a vid that has a modded lobby.

.MAP modding is a way cooler then whol mw2, cod:black ops coming out soon.
Ur parrents are crazy that they let you buy a jtag.

J

JTAG1337

Reaction score
Sin$
Why all the hatred? All I was asking for was a little help... I never said I was using it for JUST MW2... I said I needed tips ON MW2 modding. Please learn to read better.

I understand I posted in the wrong section and you, got the wrong view of what I was trying to say but to better help you understand, I didn't want tips on what else to use my JTAG for and I didn't want you to tell me what I can and can't buy. Now that we understand each other we can continue with the main point of this thread... Tips on hosting lobbies for MW2.

Once again I understand there is more to a JTAG than just MW2 lobbies. I just want to make some money and try out MW2 lobbies.

Top Bottom
Login
Register