What's new

Solved JTAG's coming in soon any tips

J

JTAG1337

Reaction score
so as you guys see at the top my jtag is coming in soon any tips or no?
any cool patchs i might need?
i need all the help i can thanks for reading bye!
:biggrin:

M

Moderns

Banned
Reaction score
Don't take it online, and make sure you know how to do everything, including install XeXMenu and learn to ftp into your console. Don't use it just for mw2.

Edit:

/facepalm for this being in the mw2 section.

If I see you post a single topic after this about needing help, because you don't know what to do, I'll slap your mother for buying/letting you buy that.

M

ModzFTW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Start gettin money for KV's

J

JTAG1337

Reaction score
haha thank you skylar that makes me feel intimatated about posting something about help for a jtag :biggrin:

thank you skylar
i will listen to your commands

S

SnD Scrub

The Warez kings humble Protégé
Reaction score
dont take it online until you know what your doing and .map modding halo 3 and reach is waaaay better than mw2

J

JTAG1337

Reaction score
thank you modz i already have customers waiting to pay for my lobbies thanks for the tip though!

M

Moderns

Banned
Reaction score
haha thank you skylar that makes me feel intimatated about posting something about help for a jtag :biggrin:

thank you skylar
i will listen to your commands

Well, if you have a question, post it, it could be a real problem. But if it's something like "zomg hao can I get mw2 on my hard drive" or "how can I change my patch?!", then just no.

S

S4CKDI2AGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get a life. MW2 lobbies were cool back in December.

M

ModzFTW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Start gettin money for KV's

Y

Yamaha

Contributor
Reaction score
Post in the right section, Jtags are not just for Mw2.

M

ModzFTW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get a life. MW2 lobbies were cool back in December.
Damn..get a life? He was just askin for advice. And they were cool back then I bet you still leech on the ppl who post lobbies. Gtfo with your s*** kid.

L

Luukwa

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why people only buys jtag for MW2?
Sorry but dont spend your money on that./

Use ur jtag for other stuff like Nintendo games and s***, plz dont buy a jtag cuz u looked to a vid that has a modded lobby.

.MAP modding is a way cooler then whol mw2, cod:black ops coming out soon.
Ur parrents are crazy that they let you buy a jtag.

Z

Zswizzy

Former Legend
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
learn how to flasha KV good and learnt how to make your controllers sync after a bad flash =D

J

JTAG1337

Reaction score
Why all the hatred? All I was asking for was a little help... I never said I was using it for JUST MW2... I said I needed tips ON MW2 modding. Please learn to read better.

I understand I posted in the wrong section and you, got the wrong view of what I was trying to say but to better help you understand, I didn't want tips on what else to use my JTAG for and I didn't want you to tell me what I can and can't buy. Now that we understand each other we can continue with the main point of this thread... Tips on hosting lobbies for MW2.

Once again I understand there is more to a JTAG than just MW2 lobbies. I just want to make some money and try out MW2 lobbies.

Top Bottom