• Thread starter Happy man11
  • Start date
  • Views 1,304
Happy man11

Happy man11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so can i jtag an xbox that has a dashboard version of .7351 but it has the avatar and dashboard update.??:mellow:

vX Fatality Xv

vX Fatality Xv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes sir, you can. You can J-Tag any Xbox 360 with a Kernel Version of 7371 or lower. The 7371 Kernel may or may not have been patched already to prevent the J-Tag Hack. Your version should be fine. Good Luck on the J-Tag! :smile:

Edit: Did you mean that you have 7357? not 7351?

Duplexity

Duplexity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
vX Fatality Xv said:
Yes sir, you can. You can J-Tag any Xbox 360 with a Kernel Version of 7317 or lower. The 7317 Kernel may or may not have been patched already to prevent the J-Tag Hack. Your version should be fine. Good Luck on the J-Tag! :smile:

Edit: Did you mean 7357? not 7351?

You mean 7371 :smile:

Happy man11

Happy man11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i will have to check it out again pretty sure what i said
ill have to re-check it out, technically its my friends but since im the one jtagging i get it he said but when i get it from him ill check

vX Fatality Xv

vX Fatality Xv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Duplexity said:
You mean 7371 :smile:

Uhhh, no... Happyman stated that he had 7351 which doesn't exist. Therefore the closest Kernel (that exists to what he typed) is 7357. If he has Kernel 7357, it is J-Taggable only if the CB version is exploitable. (very good chance it will be) He should be fine preforming the J-Tag hack.

N

Nomadic Dagger

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
vX Fatality Xv said:
Yes sir, you can. You can J-Tag any Xbox 360 with a Kernel Version of 7317 or lower. The 7317 Kernel may or may not have been patched already to prevent the J-Tag Hack. Your version should be fine. Good Luck on the J-Tag! :smile:

Edit: Did you mean 7357? not 7351?

It's 7371 or lower.

vX Fatality Xv

vX Fatality Xv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CWiggins007 said:
It's 7371 or lower.

Dude, read the whole thread please. Do I have to explain it again... :cursing: The TC says he has Kernel 7351 and there is no such thing. The closest REAL KERNEL is 7357 to what he typed down. Any console with 7371 or lower can be J-Tagged as long as the CB version is exploitable. He will have no problem J-Tagging it as long as he has experience.

Duplexity

Duplexity

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
vX Fatality Xv said:
Dude, read the whole thread please. Do I have to explain it again... :cursing: The TC says he has Kernel 7351 and there is no such thing. The closest REAL KERNEL is 7357 to what he typed down. Any console with 7371 or lower can be J-Tagged as long as the CB version is exploitable. He will have no problem J-Tagging it as long as he has experience.

I think he just maid a typo who knows lol he isnt making sense XD

N

Nomadic Dagger

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to read the whole thread, and get your facts straight.

You said:
vX Fatality Xv said:
The 7317 Kernel may or may not have been patched already to prevent the J-Tag Hack.

But it's really the 7371 kernel that can have the patched CB.

vX Fatality Xv

vX Fatality Xv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CWiggins007 said:
You need to read the whole thread, and get your facts straight.

You said:

But it's really the 7371 kernel that can have the patched CB.

I meant 7371... You guys still don't understand what the original poster posted. He said he had 7351 and that doesn't exist. The closest Kernel to that is 7357. Do you understand now? I bet you still don't! Good luck in life...:rolleyes:

N

Nomadic Dagger

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
vX Fatality Xv said:
I meant 7371... You guys still don't understand what the original poster posted. He said he had 7351 and that doesn't exist. The closest Kernel to that is 7357. Do you understand now? I bet you still don't! Good luck in life...:rolleyes:
You're a dumba**.

Trying to make me look stupid when you were the one who made a mistake.

I know it doesn't exist.

vX Fatality Xv

vX Fatality Xv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
CWiggins007 said:
You're a dumba**.

Trying to make me look stupid when you were the one who made a mistake.

I know it doesn't exist.

I made a simple typing error but still helped the original poster, unlike you. Good job for you! You get +1 internetz for saying "Actually it's 7371 and lower" and you can haz a cookie as well.

Top Bottom
Login
Register