What's new

Discussion jtag

B

bungi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey so idk im new to jtaging and so anyways halo 3 unlock won't work on my comp and ive tried serveral dls the apply button won't work. So can some1 plz send me the defalt xex 1.2 and the unlocked wave files? Thank you so so so much
my email is [email protected] or idk if u can send them in a pm

R

Renegade X25

Permabanned
Reaction score
Sin$
bungi said:
hey so idk im new to jtaging and so anyways halo 3 unlock won't work on my comp and ive tried serveral dls the apply button won't work. So can some1 plz send me the defalt xex 1.2 and the unlocked wave files? Thank you so so so much
my email is [email protected] or idk if u can send them in a pm
....People who refer to it as JTAGGED or JTAGGING really flip my chicken wing...its JTAG - JOINT TEST ACTION GROUP....ED? ING? would not make sense for future reference..it's a JTAG APPLIED xbox :wink:, as for the xex, im sure if you ask FlamingRabbit nicely, i gave him my already patched halo 3 xex, he may still have the link to the download.

B

bungi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey but can't you just plug in whatever you use to mod and just get the modded xex and patched wave.dll files? you'd really be helping me:thumbup:

R

Renegade X25

Permabanned
Reaction score
Sin$
bungi said:
hey but can't you just plug in whatever you use to mod and just get the modded xex and patched wave.dll files? you'd really be helping me:thumbup:
You need ALL of the disk files plus a cracked xex, otherwise you will get dirty disk error.

B

bungi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i do i dled the game with xexmenu its just like i said i can't get halo 3 unlock to work

R

Renegade X25

Permabanned
Reaction score
Sin$
bungi said:
i do i dled the game with xexmenu its just like i said i can't get halo 3 unlock to work
Make sure you have the latest version.

Top Bottom
Login
Register