Solved Jtag zyphyr 0022 error

• Thread starter Thomas moll
  • Start date
  • Views 353
T

Thomas moll

Reaction score
Sin$
So I bought an Xbox that was rrod and jtagged and I found a dissconnected wire! I don't know where to put it! I don't have a nand flash and It won't boot to xell.it goes rrod after .5 second of boot time. Please help.

2pq5a2u.jpg

33c2fli.jpg

ih0ftf.jpg

m8pkdd.jpg

2lm7705.jpg

PS. I don't know if this is in the right section so plz change the section a admins

Last edited:
Public Access

Public Access

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Best option is to take a magnifying glass and look at all the points of solder around the motherboard, chances are youll see a distempered wire. If the wire is stray, stretch it out and look in the circumference of that area.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks dude. I used the ALT point but is still rrod. i think it needs reflow. can you reflow with a heat gun?
Judging by the way the CPU heatsink is installed, it's either fried or needs a reball. A reflow might get it going for some time, but not permanently, plus a reflow with a heatgun and no temperature monitoring, is generally very bad.

T

Thomas moll

Reaction score
Sin$
Judging by the way the CPU heatsink is installed, it's either fried or needs a reball. A reflow might get it going for some time, but not permanently, plus a reflow with a heatgun and no temperature monitoring, is generally very bad.
I think I'm still going
To try it. If anyone has seen some good TuTs on home to do it, plz share.

Top Bottom
Login
Register