What's new

Solved Jtag zyphyr 0022 error

• Thread starter Thomas moll
  • Start date
  • Views 229
T

Thomas moll

Reaction score
So I bought an Xbox that was rrod and jtagged and I found a dissconnected wire! I don't know where to put it! I don't have a nand flash and It won't boot to xell.it goes rrod after .5 second of boot time. Please help.

2pq5a2u.jpg

33c2fli.jpg

ih0ftf.jpg

m8pkdd.jpg

2lm7705.jpg

PS. I don't know if this is in the right section so plz change the section a admins

Last edited:
XeXLosSantos

XeXLosSantos

MALK
Reaction score
What color is the wire? And is the other end of the wire connected to the motherboard, or the glitch chip?

Public Access

Public Access

Banned
Reaction score
Best option is to take a magnifying glass and look at all the points of solder around the motherboard, chances are youll see a distempered wire. If the wire is stray, stretch it out and look in the circumference of that area.

T

Thomas moll

Reaction score
I posted the pics. The 2nd is the disconnected wire

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
SPI__JTAG_diagram_zephyr-falcon-opu.png

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Thanks dude. I used the ALT point but is still rrod. i think it needs reflow. can you reflow with a heat gun?
Judging by the way the CPU heatsink is installed, it's either fried or needs a reball. A reflow might get it going for some time, but not permanently, plus a reflow with a heatgun and no temperature monitoring, is generally very bad.

T

Thomas moll

Reaction score
Judging by the way the CPU heatsink is installed, it's either fried or needs a reball. A reflow might get it going for some time, but not permanently, plus a reflow with a heatgun and no temperature monitoring, is generally very bad.
I think I'm still going
To try it. If anyone has seen some good TuTs on home to do it, plz share.

Top Bottom