• Thread starter m3ga st3vi3
  • Start date
  • Views 1,558
M

m3ga st3vi3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well as the title says does anyone know where i can get the xdk software from? i've seen various tools for jtags and the description says made with xdk so if anyone could point me in the rite direction i'd be happy and you never know i might just create somthing cool :smile: or i might just leave it on my pc and get around to it later :biggrin: either way i wants it.
I'm assuming that the software being made for jtagged 360's is not the XNA software now correct me if i'm wrong but i'm sure XNA will create software that can only be run on 360 with XNA membership and not an actual .XEX like the jtag software.

M

m3ga st3vi3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't...

Ok thanks but what would this be dude i just saw it on my travells ? Microsoft XBOX 360 XDK XENON 6534 ????????
i'm assuming its for the dev kit consoles with 6534 dash if so is there not anything i could use from it for development on a jtag? i dont want to link to the jtag from my pc to debug software i just want to have a go at making a few applications like with VB or C++ surley there is somthing out there that will let me make an xex :frown:

Tech Basement

Tech Basement

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok thanks but what would this be dude i just saw it on my travells ? Microsoft XBOX 360 XDK XENON 6534 ????????
i'm assuming its for the dev kit consoles with 6534 dash

You're close mate, It IS the X-Box Dev Kit with 6534 Dash :smile: as far as I am aware there is no software for mere mortals to code for the 360 out-of-the-box. It was possible with X-Box Classic through software called "OpenXDK" but I don't think it has been ported to the 360...

Top Bottom
Login
Register