• Thread starter Needhelpwith360
  • Start date
  • Views 678
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Needhelpwith360

Reaction score
Hey, I have looked arond every where on the site but i cant seem to find any answers to my questions could someone please answer them.

1. What does a Jtag do (i don't mean unsigned code i mean literallly like how it reads and S***)
2. Where can you get one
3. How do u get it to read unsigned code and where do u get that code (i.e the 10th presteige glitch in mw2)
4. What are Key vaults
5. How should I go about using one

xXiTzFRAGGY

xXiTzFRAGGY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, I have looked arond every where on the site but i cant seem to find any answers to my questions could someone please answer them.

1. What does a Jtag do (i don't mean unsigned code i mean literallly like how it reads and S***)
2. Where can you get one
3. How do u get it to read unsigned code and where do u get that code (i.e the 10th presteige glitch in mw2)
4. What are Key vaults
5. How should I go about using one
You will get answers.... but this need's to be in the right section :tongue:

I Purple I

I Purple I

Se7en Swag
Reaction score
a KV is how they ban you you need to swap your banned kv with an unbanned kv to be unbanned
i dont know anyone that sells them people make thiers with a falcon or xexnon board that doesnt have the 8955 kernel
some people say you are retarded if you just host 10th lobbies and challenge lobbies but honestly who cares
codes you are looking for are the patch_mp.ff and some other ones that i dont have the names for

Status
Not open for further replies.