What's new

Solved JTAG XBLSE Help!

G

Ghost5K

Ghost
Reaction score
Ok, so I have purchased both XBLSE and a brand new KV, but my problem is a connection issue. I try to connect to XBLSE but I keep getting the message "XBLSE Disabled - connection status error". Now, I have the KV.bin on the root as well as the Launch.ini. I have their plugin as my first but that's not fixing anything. If anyone could help me, that would be much appreciated!

T

Taser

༼ つ ◉_◉ ༽つ
Reaction score
Are you on the latest dash, and is liveblock and livestrong strong disabled.

G

Ghost5K

Ghost
Reaction score
Are you on the latest dash, and is liveblock and livestrong strong disabled.
The latest dashboard (16547) is the one I'm using. As for those other two things, just checking them now.

EDIT:

Those are disabled, but the problem still persists.

These are the plugins:

Plugin 1: Usb:\XBLStealth.xex
Plugin 2: Usb:\xbdm.xex
Plugin 3: Usb:\XRPC.xex
Plugin 4: Usb:\JRPC.xex

T

Taser

༼ つ ◉_◉ ༽つ
Reaction score
Are you in the latest dashlaunch?

G

Ghost5K

Ghost
Reaction score
Well than it is either your connection (maybe try wired or try wireless) ,your kv, or your nand.
My connection is good (wired), my NAND is good and my KV is unbanned. I have not the slightest clue what it could be, and that XBLSE (Devon I believe) isn't responding to my messages.

T

The Coon

I just lick clits and make memes bro ~ KoMa
Reaction score
My connection is good (wired), my NAND is good and my KV is unbanned. I have not the slightest clue what it could be, and that XBLSE (Devon I believe) isn't responding to my messages.
Sorry no need to be rude. But not our problem. Take it up with their staff. All this forum consist of is questions about this sh*tty service.

C

Cloud 9

Flyin high on Cloud 9
Reaction score
did you ever fix your problem as mine is doing the same and i just bought 3 days

Top Bottom