• Thread starter fonddeath55
  • Start date
  • Views 1,663
F

fonddeath55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so i updated with flash360 and it worned me not to saying it was a bad nand. like an idiot i updated and my xbox wont turn on at all. i tried manually reflashing it but it says cannot detect flash controller, but im pretty sure the connections are right. anyone know how to fix this and please tell me the box isnts bricked.

F

fonddeath55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea i dont know if i have xell installed? i think it was overwritten when i wrote freeboot to it. so i cant power on with power button or back usb using controller

F

fonddeath55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
so basicly i dont think i can still use xell to reprogramm my jtag. is it still possible to reprogram it by manually using an lpt cable an rewriting it.

Rawlings 7s

Rawlings 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure your 360 is plugged into a power outlet first then plug in the usb.

If that doesn't work you are basically screwed.

F

fonddeath55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
if the i don't plug in a usb with updflash on it will xell not go aka xbox wont turn on.

im confused too can i not just reprogram it with lpt?

F

fonddeath55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea i did that nand shorting thing abit ago using the first "safe" method and now my xboxs nand is fried i think. everytime pluging in the pwr cable it gets a red light making it not pwr the xbox. im wondering if i can swap a nand chip from a different xbox or is there a solution to this.

Top Bottom
Login
Register