Solved Jtag wont start game :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
some1random

some1random

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am trying to get KBrizzle's Final Tree Patch to work. I have MW2 installed on the HDD and I have put the patch_mp.ff in the MW2 directory. I tried starting then to find that there were no mods. After research I found that the RSA checks n' stuff have to be removed from the default_mp.xex first before the mods will work. I searched forever and found none available for download with the checks removed. I finally found a program to disable the checks and then replaced the one I had on the Jtag with the cheat enabled one. I then proceeded to play, but the game will not start. it says that "the game cannot start" and that I must "re-download the game". Has anyone found a solution to this problem? I would be grateful as I do not want my jtag to go to waste.

SnappiestJack

SnappiestJack

Contributor
Modder Fabled Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like you have patched the default_mp.xex incorrectly. Re-install a clean of mw2 and try again. :biggrin:

Upvote 0
Altruism

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like you have patched the default_mp.xex incorrectly. Re-install a clean of mw2 and try again. :biggrin:
He doesn't need to reinstall mw2 lol.
I am trying to get KBrizzle's Final Tree Patch to work. I have MW2 installed on the HDD and I have put the patch_mp.ff in the MW2 directory. I tried starting then to find that there were no mods. After research I found that the RSA checks n' stuff have to be removed from the default_mp.xex first before the mods will work. I searched forever and found none available for download with the checks removed. I finally found a program to disable the checks and then replaced the one I had on the Jtag with the cheat enabled one. I then proceeded to play, but the game will not start. it says that "the game cannot start" and that I must "re-download the game". Has anyone found a solution to this problem? I would be grateful as I do not want my jtag to go to waste.
Your JTAG isn't going to waste lol. So to start off with, you have to understand that KBrizzle's Tree Pinal is NOT TU7, so it's not going to work online. Second off, you're going to need a TU6 xex, so go find one, if you have trouble finding one, PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP, I have school though so it might be a while lol. If you want TU7 mods it's a whole different story and xex's.

Upvote 0
SnappiestJack

SnappiestJack

Contributor
Modder Fabled Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
He doesn't need to reinstall mw2 lol.

Your JTAG isn't going to waste lol. So to start off with, you have to understand that KBrizzle's Tree Pinal is NOT TU7, so it's not going to work online. Second off, you're going to need a TU6 xex, so go find one, if you have trouble finding one, PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP, I have school though so it might be a while lol. If you want TU7 mods it's a whole different story and xex's.

Majority of the time its easier to just to reinstall the game, as it sounds like he has no experience :tongue:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register