Unsolved Jtag won’t boot into fsd

Reaction score
I recently installed a menu and I’m sure that’s why my jtag has not been booting into freestyle dashboard and I try pressing the power button and then pressing the eject button and I could hear the fan whirling up as it usually does when it go to the freestyle dashboard but after the fan whirls up the console turns off and if I turn on my hotspot for internet and turn on the jtag Xbox it turns off after the pulsating light in the x ball on screen stops and It shows the retail dashboard if I disconnect the hard drive but I’ve tried installing the xex menu in the games tab but if I connect the hard drive the console will reboot and I’ve tried turning on the console by pressing the eject button and I see xell reloaded but after it shows several lines of information it’ll stay on trying for searching and trying to connect to something but if I enable my hotspot the console won’t connect and I do not have a hard drive adapter cable so any suggestions on how to fix this?

Reaction score
I recently installed a menu and I’m sure that’s why my jtag has not been booting into freestyle dashboard and I try pressing the power button and then pressing the eject button and I could hear the fan whirling up as it usually does when it go to the freestyle dashboard but after the fan whirls up the console turns off and if I turn on my hotspot for internet and turn on the jtag Xbox it turns off after the pulsating light in the x ball on screen stops and It shows the retail dashboard if I disconnect the hard drive but I’ve tried installing the xex menu in the games tab but if I connect the hard drive the console will reboot and I’ve tried turning on the console by pressing the eject button and I see xell reloaded but after it shows several lines of information it’ll stay on trying for searching and trying to connect to something but if I enable my hotspot the console won’t connect and I do not have a hard drive adapter cable so any suggestions on how to fix this?
I installed a fresh launch.ini file without the plugin on a usb sticker it in the jtag and booted it and it fixed the problem

Top Bottom