• Start date
  • Views 4,087
F

FuZiioN x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi all,

I recently picked up a Cool Xenon Xbox 360 console, with an exploitable dash. (JTAG hack).

Now, before I get people posting saying that; Xenon's are the worst consoles to apply the JTAG hack, due to the reliability and over-heating problems.

Well.. this console has only been barley used, and hasn't connected to LIVE since early 2007.

It's a VERY cool console, been on for an hour and the temperatures are good.

OT: Now, I'm looking to JTAG this console. Could someone possibly link me to an Updated "Method" on how to successfully apply the JTAG hack?

I prefer not to purchase a Nand-X, nor want to do the LPT method. *Due to not having a old PC with an available port.

Is there chips out there that I can apply the JTAG, and dump the nand?

Any help, is beyond appreciated.

[PICTURES]

Kp9prpD.jpg

10G3h6J.jpg

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
A jtag consists of 2 diodes and a bridged connection, No chips or anything and has a instant boot.

You will need to buy a jrprogrammer or a nand x << You need something to read your xbox nand.

Taser

Taser

༼ つ ◉_◉ ༽つ
Bright Idea Modder Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
A jtag consists of 2 diodes and a bridged connection, No chips or anything and has a instant boot.

You will need to buy a jrprogrammer or a nand x << You need something to read your xbox nand.
You can use a lpt too but it is very slow and not very reliable but it is cheap.
Op please read this http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/jtag-rgh-r-jtag-xbox-360-ultimate-exploit-guide.804054/. It has everything you need and shows how to make a lpt cable. I would also suggest using youtube for more detail encase you need a better representation. Another thing I would suggest is a 12v fan mod.

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No need to wire in a 12 v mod, just change the smc when you create the nand

Big_Ddog

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You can use a lpt too but it is very slow and not very reliable but it is cheap.
Op please read this http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/jtag-rgh-r-jtag-xbox-360-ultimate-exploit-guide.804054/. It has everything you need and shows how to make a lpt cable. I would also suggest using youtube for more detail encase you need a better representation. Another thing I would suggest is a 12v fan mod.

he said he doesn't have a lpt port, And a usb to lpt cable won't work either, He will need to get a nand x / jrunner or at least borrow a old computer :tongue:. But other then that the guide you posted has everything he needs.

Top Bottom
Login
Register