• Thread starter Tupac Shakur
  • Start date
  • Views 521
Tupac Shakur

Tupac Shakur

Thug Life
Reaction score
Sin$
I recently decided to get back into gaming so I decided to update my Jtags Dashboard, this is the first time I've had an issue with this and I don't know what I might of done wrong. I followed a tutorial just to make sure I was doing everything right and here is the end result
do849i.jpg
T_T If you can't tell my screen is flashing and is black and white, I can still boot into XeLL, I tried reverting it back with my original nand but no luck. Anyone know what I did wrong and how I can fix this?

Tupac Shakur

Tupac Shakur

Thug Life
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't remember exactly how I did it, but I had to kind of just use muscle memory to direct myself to the console settings menu and fix it from there. Hope that helps

Thanks :biggrin: I managed to get the screen working but I can't change it from PAL to NTSC (which means the screen is black and white). Any ideas on how to do that anyone?

Tupac Shakur

Tupac Shakur

Thug Life
Reaction score
Sin$
I have to use the hd component cables otherwise mine is black and white

My HDMI cables are all in and there is usually color, but the settings on my console only give me the options of PAL - 60 and PAL - 50, no NTSC at all :frown:

Tupac Shakur

Tupac Shakur

Thug Life
Reaction score
Sin$
hmmm did you buy a console from the uk or something?

Nope, an old friend of mine that lives in the states jtagged it for me (About 2 years ago) But yeah, its an issue with Dash updating.

Edit: Fixed it but now I'm getting the E71 error.

Top Bottom
Login
Register