• Thread starter iG Jordan
  • Start date
  • Views 793
iG Jordan

iG Jordan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a jtagger but he works like most people do these days and isnt really available all of the time, I have 2 weeks off to sit on my arse, and wana get cracking :lol:

If anyone ones willing to help out for a good cause, pm me B)

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
So stop whinging and use those "4 people" + your "pc".
*Cough* BS.

iG Jordan

iG Jordan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No, you haven`t.
Tim, stop being so negative, theres no need for it, and i got them people after i made THIS thread, Also anyone can have a jtag i know a 13 year old kid who has one, he got me 10th :mellow: not that i would trust this guy anyway + im sorted anyway B)

So stop whinging and use those "4 people" + your "pc".
*Cough* BS.
LOL i remember when u was begging me back in the day, wow u made/used others .dats, in a offline common and you think you an ace modder lmao, dont comment if you cant be mature kiddo.

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Tim, stop being so negative, theres no need for it, and i got them people after i made THIS thread, Also anyone can have a jtag i know a 13 year old kid who has one, he got me 10th :mellow: not that i would trust this guy anyway + im sorted anyway B)

LOL i remember when u was begging me back in the day, wow u made/used others .dats, in a offline common and you think you an ace modder lmao, dont comment if you cant be mature kiddo.

Time to be corrected i think:
1. I have never asked you for anything, and never will.
2. When have i ever used the phrase "I`m a modder".........?
3. Those offline mods, were complied by me, under supervision of Punishment, he helpe.....no, sorry, he created the weapon files for those. Yes i got passed the freezing problem, its nothing big, i don`t got around bragging about it, and taking credit for things i didn`t make. Like the bypass for instance, you took all the credit for that, fronted it all, asking for donations, when we all know who it was behind the scenes, and even then he doesn`t make a big fuss about it.
So: Pot calling the kettle black?

iG Jordan

iG Jordan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Time to be corrected i think:
1. I have never asked you for anything, and never will.
2. When have i ever used the phrase "I`m a modder".........?
3. Those offline mods, were complied by me, under supervision of Punishment, he helpe.....no, sorry, he created the weapon files for those. Yes i got passed the freezing problem, its nothing big, i don`t got around bragging about it, and taking credit for things i didn`t make. Like the bypass for instance, you took all the credit for that, fronted it all, asking for donations, when we all know who it was behind the scenes, and even then he doesn`t make a big fuss about it.
So: Pot calling the kettle black?
Tim, i remember you messaging me multi times, for my old mods (3.0) when gta was patched, dont dont try get out of that one, also why go into a topic, and say im talking bs, thats completly uneeded, u wasnt like that before, most likly because you think your the don now.

At what point did i say you have used the phrase "Im a Modder" No, learn to read i said you "Think" you are...

Onto the bypass, i tryed 2 things 30mins after the patch, and the next thing i was going to try was contenx anyway not my fault he poped up on msn and said have u passed the patch yet, i said nearly, he then said try that the content file... but common sense anyone could of figured that out..

I know how to do car spawns do i make a scene and make posts and brag about that to try get credit for releasing that no, Anyway i dont have time for internet dissagrements, I have a life bye. B)

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Tim, i remember you messaging me multi times, for my old mods (3.0) when gta was patched, dont dont try get out of that one, also why go into a topic, and say im talking bs, thats completly uneeded, u wasnt like that before, most likly because you think your the don now. Anyway i dont have time for internet dissagrements, i have a life bye. B)
No?
I have 2 weeks off to sit on my arse:lol:
Just 2 weeks?

Top Bottom
Login
Register