What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved jtag rrod error code 4142?

• Thread starter Call me LEWY
  • Start date
  • Views 2,941
Call me LEWY

Call me LEWY

Maybe?
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
what is the error code 4142 i searched and its unkown <_< my jtag sometimes starts up but then freezes in games

Chris7S

InModWeTrust360

Nerd by definition, programmer by trade
Grammar Nazi Chatty Kathy Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
what is the error code 4142 i searched and its unkown <_< my jtag sometimes starts up but then freezes in games
Do you mean 0102?

4 LEDs = 0
1 LEDs = 1
2 LEDs = 2
3 LEDs = 3

If so, 0102 is a harware error with the GPU and CPU usually caused by overheating or a bad solder. Mine has the same problem and you console might have striped and blocks on screen then it will quit for good. Mine has RRoD right now because of that and the only way to get it fixed is to reflow the motherboard. This MUST be done by someone with a reflow station. So send it to the person you bought off of and either have them repair it or refund. I am getting mine repaired tomorrow.

Hope this helped.

Also, how long have you had your console?

I Styles x

I Styles x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
need a reflow which might not work, my last xenon had a full pro reflow and went to 0022 which means the board has been warped.

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
doesnt mean its dead.
either pro full reflow or use my cooling method, 2 cpu heatsinks instead of one of each, 12v fans via smc + 2 extra 60mm fans on each heatsink with arctic 5 silver thermal paste, works a treat now, cheapest jtag i've ever had :lol:

Top Bottom
Login
Register