What's new

Discussion Jtag/Rgh

A

Andyp4444

Reaction score
Sin$
Iv been thinking alot whilst iv been getting a little bit better on my jtag weather there was somewhere to get xbox 360 roms that have been made up by a normal person aka like a made up game

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Iv been thinking alot whilst iv been getting a little bit better on my jtag weather there was somewhere to get xbox 360 roms that have been made up by a normal person aka like a made up game
Can't say I've ever come across any homebrew 360 games.

lynlyn

lynlyn

Reaction score
Sin$
Err, I have to inform you that downloading or distributing ROMs of commercial games is generally considered illegal and against the terms of use, if speaking frankly and officially)
If you're interested in custom games or homebrew content, there are independent developers who create games specifically for platforms like the Xbox 360...

S

scottydontknow

Reaction score
Sin$
Err, I have to inform you that downloading or distributing ROMs of commercial games is generally considered illegal and against the terms of use, if speaking frankly and officially)
If you're interested in custom games or homebrew content, there are independent developers who create games specifically for platforms like the Xbox 360...
Agree, indie games today are going toe-to-toe with the AAA giants. There are many interesting projects.

A

Andyp4444

Reaction score
Sin$
Karen I believe we was talking about made up games by a non official game maker but as for the law it's all corrupt anyways the sergeant is probably playing download movies with his wife after a long days graft

Top Bottom
Login
Register