Solved Jtag/RGH

• Thread starter aCleveLandBrown
  • Start date
  • Views 547
A

aCleveLandBrown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone i'm am thinking about getting an Jtag/RGH but i don't know what's good or not so i need some help and can both Jtag/RGH still go online? if anyone could help out it would be great i have a lot of money so all i need is the console i have been searching for a Jtag/RGH console for a while but no console seem to be shipped to Australia. Thanks for your time and effort to read this and hopefully i'll hear from you.

E

eph

@xanquilo on twitter
Reaction score
1- Both JTAGs and RGHs can go online using Stealth. You can buy stealth from these sellers: Ninja or Liberty. Your console will inevitably get banned, requiring a "Keyvault" or "KV". You can buy keyvaults from any of these sellers: Official 7S List of KV Sellers.

2- I'm not sure where exactly you could find a JTag/RGH seller, HuskerHeaven might ship to Australia. Maybe there are some local sellers in or around your area as well. I myself would recommend either getting a JTAG or a RGH1 for faster boot times.

3- Finally, when you receive your JTAG/RGH in the mail, you should watch all of this playlist / the basic stuff (XeXMenu, FSD, Dashlaunch, KV swapping, etc.)

Last edited by a moderator:
A

aCleveLandBrown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1- Both JTAGs and RGHs can go online using either Stealth or Offline Files. You can buy stealth from these sellers: Ninja or Liberty. You can also find other Stealth servers or Offline Files via Google/Youtube/etc. but further discussion of them isn't allowed here. Your console will inevitably get banned, requiring a "Keyvault" or "KV". You can buy keyvaults from any of these sellers: Official 7S List of KV Sellers. You can probably also find other KV sellers via Google/Youtube/etc. but discussion about that is also not allowed here.

2- I'm not sure where exactly you could find a JTag/RGH seller, HuskerHeaven might ship to Australia. Maybe there are some local sellers in or around your area as well. I myself would recommend either getting a JTAG or a RGH1 for faster boot times.

3- Finally, when you receive your JTAG/RGH in the mail, you should watch all of this playlist / the basic stuff (XeXMenu, FSD, Dashlaunch, KV swapping, etc.)

Thanks i know about the kv and how to install everything i was just making sure but thanks for the help and hopefully see you soon when i get one and host :smile:

E

eph

@xanquilo on twitter
Reaction score
Thanks i know about the kv and how to install everything i was just making sure but thanks for the help and hopefully see you soon when i get one and host :smile:

Glad to help bud, anytime. :smile:

R

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
There's absolutely no difference between a JTAG/RGH besides the way they achieve the ability to run unsigned code. And I guess other than that, the abundance is a huge difference. You're going to find WAY more RGHs around than JTAGs.

Top Bottom