What's new

Support JTAG/RGH Xbox Live connectivity issues

M

MikeyDzNutz

Reaction score
So, I bought a JTAG/RGH console from Console Warehouse, being a complete noob to the modded Xbox scene. I got it all set up minus the KV. I bought a KV and installed it onto my HDD, and had a stealth server setup and ready to go. But when I went to create a new Xbox live account, it wouldn’t connect, saying my credentials had issues, even though I know for a fact my email and password are correct. Am I missing something here, can someone give me some tips on what to do or walk me through a possible fix?

R

R00t3d

Reaction score
Did you get it sorted, One thing you can try is to make a profile on a retail non-jtag/RGH then download it on the rgh or you could try move the HDD/USB with a newly made profile on it from retail that you made it on over to rgh that might work for you but I'm trying to do that at the minute and when I move my profile from retail which its been on 3yr+ with just LT3+ flashed drive shows as corrupt but could be I have actually corrupted the profile when making a copy on the laptop got more testing to do tomorrow.

Top Bottom