What's new

Solved Jtag/rgh via usb only???

• Thread starter mountaindew117
  • Start date
  • Views 4,387
M

mountaindew117

Reaction score
I was just wondering is it possible to jtag/rgh an xbox 360 slim via usb only? I have seen several youtube videos that say you can without having to open the console and all you need is just the usb thumb drive and a certain program? I was just wondering if this is true or if you have to have a hard modded system already for this to work or if this is old news and no longer works?

If it is true I'm wanting to try it and wondering where to start but also want to make sure it's done right. No I'm not worried about taking the console online to play as I have most of the games that are backwards compatible already installed on my xb1x and the ones that aren't backwards compatible I'm not worried about playing online. So I'm not worried about the ban hammer as the xb360slim will never go online again.

Let me know what you guys think.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
It's not possible and has never been possible.

M

mountaindew117

Reaction score
ok so all the youtube videos are fakes then that i have seen or they already have a jtagged or rgh'd console then?

B

BlueSn00w

RGH/JTAG Seller
Reaction score
fake. If you want a real modded console, buy one from a reputable seller(like me) or do it yourself. Its all well documented.

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ONLY way to RGH an Xbox 360 (fat or slim) is with using a glitch chip (TX Xecuter Rev C or Rev D.Matrix Glitch chip or X360 Ace chips) plus your soldering skills should be of a good standed,as there are wires you need to solder from the chip to the 360 motherboard and you need the software on your pc/laptop or crapmac in order to perform the RGH exploit and the dumping of the consoles.Nand.
Don't pay any attention what so ever to those fake videos over on Youtube,saying all you need is a USB pen drive.Total waste of your viewing time.
What you should be watching on there,is the actual correct video tuturials that guild you through the whole RGH process and of course,read the tuturials on this website.They are the best you will ever read,believe me.

L

lindor

Reaction score
xboxjtag com/xbox-360-jtag/ so is this website fake/not working??

Top Bottom