What's new

Solved JTAG/RGH Language Problem.

D

danielfirdaus

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi there.
1) First up, I have a JTAG XBOX 360 and it worked just fine with games except this particular problems. Recently, I have just downloaded the infamous Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition labelled [MULTI][PAL-NTSC-U] and its in ISO format.The game supposed to game out with multiple languages including English. I did use ISO2GOD to changed the ISO files to GOD format and then transfer it directly to USB to my XBOX 360 so it ought to worked just fine. I played the .data file using FSD and it worked but it is not in English. Next, I tried to transfer the contents all to hdd and played it from my XBOX 360 dashboard but it is still not in English but Spanish. My XBOX 360 dashboard settings and locale are already set to English and USA tho. Do anyone knows if I have to change the settings in game during playthrough? As for I cannot find the setting to change it in the main menu. Aside from this, before this I have downloaded a Superman Return [JTAG/RGH] so I directly play through the default.xex file without changing the files but the game is also not in English despite it labelled [MULTI] and comes with English. The game is also weirdly in Spanish. Is my JTAG set to default to play all [MULTI] region games in Spanish?? :frown:

2) After that, the Fallout version that I downloaded also come in 2 disc. Disc 1 contained all the basic games data while the Disc 2 contain the Expansion Installer. How do you make sure to install the data in Disc 2. I try using Horizon or transfer it to the hdd of the XBOX 360 but it seems like it does not work. Need clarification on this please.
Thank you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register