What's new

(JTAG/RGH) Ghosts TU16 Demonware Bypass (CMD APP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Coder

Its Coder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Decided to throw this together into a Console Application, everything works and tested. I've been on for around 2 hours. Enjoy!

988b37784bde3567514653fc7209f642.png

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!PF8XCRDB!WWmA6jiPGt8rnMnS5taN0relCLWm7mJPE7tStKdsnfg
Virus Scan(0/53): https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...914b3858a143e7a24edb768f/analysis/1411012255/

Evil Tim

Evil Tim

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
How many applications will be released for this sh*t that will eventually get you banned?

M

M A R K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any way to bypass a console ban from Ghosts?
Obviously this is for accounts but I used another bypass and was account and console banned within one game. :what:

Kade4530

Kade4530

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any way to bypass a console ban from Ghosts?
Obviously this is for accounts but I used another bypass and was account and console banned within one game. :what:
new kv or if you are on a server/bypass that lets you play ghost on banned kvs!

M

M A R K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
new kv or if you are on a server/bypass that lets you play ghost on banned kvs!
Thanks for the reply. I went on a new KV on a profile I tried when being console banned, safe to say 20 seconds later it was banned. Ghosts has really gone to town with banning...

P

Proxied

Reaction score
Sin$
When I run the bypass, as soon as I go to multiplayer my xbox freezes. Without the bypass it goes through fine, any ideas?

Its Coder

Its Coder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I run the bypass, as soon as I go to multiplayer my xbox freezes. Without the bypass it goes through fine, any ideas?
No idea, check plugins (XRPC.xex).
Everyone else seems to use it just fine, including myself.

Evil Tim

Evil Tim

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
does this still work or nah ?

I don't use it, from what I saw it's just NOP'ing sh*t so if they wanted to they can detect it and flag the keyvault for MS to ban if they consider to do so.

Made in Australia
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't use it, from what I saw it's just NOP'ing sh*t so if they wanted to they can detect it and flag the keyvault for MS to ban if they consider to do so.

suggest me a bypass :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register