• Thread starter StylohyoiD
  • Start date
  • Views 2,414
S

StylohyoiD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How to System Link
(Infect your retail or give an account on your retail 10th)

BOTH 1. Connect both your retail and jtag to the same router (Wireless or wired )

JTAG 2. Go to Multi-player/SystemLink/CreateGame/GameSetup/XBL Unlocks On/StartGame

RETAIL 3. Go to Multi-player/SystemLink/JoinGame

RETAIL 4.Infect your self/Give 10th etc. backout *NOT TO MAIN MENU* Go into Xbox Live
4a. If you did a rank change,challenges, ect play a ranked game, get a kill(or death) and backout
How to use XBC or Xlink Kai
1. Download XBC or Xlink Kai

2. Connect your Xbox and PC together.

2a. "The Wired Way" (A wired computer and wired Xbox)

2a A. Using Cat5(internet) cable connect both your Xbox and PC to your router

2b. "The Wireless(Kindof) Way"(A laptop and Xbox)

2b A .Open up your computers connection adapters
2b B. Right click your wireless card and click properties
2b C. Click Advanced then tick the box that says "Allow others to connect through this computers wireless connection"
(Idk why it didnt show up for me but i used my awsome paint skills to fix it)

2b D. Using a Cat5(internet) cable plug one end into your Laptop and the other into your xbox

3a.(If using XBC) On your Xbox go to system link then click join game and then on XBC go to Tools/Options/GeneralOptions/Find/OK then wait untill it finds your xbox then find a game and join it or host a game

3b.(If using Xlink Kai) Your Done just find a game or host one

IDK WHATS GOING ON I CANT UNCHECK THE UNDERLINE OR ITALICIZE
PICS COMING SOON PM ME FOR HELP​

F

Feyfolken

   
Content Team
VIP
Reaction score
Use the [x/u] and [x/i] tags without the x's to turn off underline and italic effects.

Nice tut, but I don't know how to connect my Xbox and PC together. I'll PM you about it.

W

westjr71

Reaction score
Hi

I have been trolling through this forum and found you....

I am looking to setup my JTAG and retail box in the same way. i must be missing the actual hack for the jtag to infect my retail box. any help please.

A

Altruism

Selena Gomez <3
Reaction score
Hi

I have been trolling through this forum and found you....

I am looking to setup my JTAG and retail box in the same way. i must be missing the actual hack for the jtag to infect my retail box. any help please.
You have been "trolling" the forums? Lol?
But you'll need to have MW2 (Or whatever game) ripped to your JTAG and an actual modded xex and patch / dll.

Top Bottom