What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved JTAG Restarts Itself

• Thread starter Ripper
  • Start date
  • Views 2,008
Ripper

Ripper

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
As the title says, my JTAG sometimes restarts itself. It only happens every 4-5 times I play it, basically it just turns off and the starts back up again right after. I've noticed it only happens on startup and when I start up XeXMenu, while playing games I'm fine and when I actually get into XeXMenu its fine.

My question is, what could be causing this and is it something I should be worried about?

Call me LEWY

Call me LEWY

Maybe?
Forum Addict Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
my problem started off with this it restarted on start up when the xbox logo comes up then it got worse, it kept freezing in the middle of games and it sometimes got 3 rrod error code: 4142 what is unkown its still faulty! so your jtag is the start of the end im afraid

E

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you have the wires to read/write your nand still installed? If so it is possible that they are bridging each other at certain times. Causing the 360 to turn off and on.

Top Bottom
Login
Register