• Thread starter iTrickzz
  • Start date
  • Views 287
I

iTrickzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
my first is are jtags hard to uses and does it matter if you have a crap laptop/computer when having one :smile:

2)whats the best price i should buy a jtag for and where to get them from without getting scammed ?

3)does it make a differrent if the jtag is banned or unbanned do you think jtags will ever come back online ?

4)whats the best kind of jtag you can get for a simple price ?

5)do you make money of jtags ?

IKidDyNamiTe

IKidDyNamiTe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1) no it shouldent matter because you only need that to download software and stuff like that
2)Go here for jtag's He is a trusted seller.
3)Wouldent worry if it is banned or not you can unban them with keyvaults but jtag's arent online and probably wont be for some time if ever
4) depends what model want jaspers are the best there for most expensive (less likely to get rrod)
5) You could do system lobbie's and hope for donations but You can not charge for system link on the website

Hope this helped :smile:

I

iTrickzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1) no it shouldent matter because you only need that to download software and stuff like that
2)Go here for jtag's He is a trusted seller.
3)Wouldent worry if it is banned or not you can unban them with keyvaults but jtag's arent online and probably wont be for some time if ever
4) depends what model want jaspers are the best there for most expensive (less likely to get rrod)
5) You could do system lobbie's and hope for donations but You can not charge for system link on the website

Hope this helped :smile:
thank you so much :smile: i was wondering about all these questions for a long time :smile:
and can you charge if you make your own website :smile:

IKidDyNamiTe

IKidDyNamiTe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you can and some people advertise on ebay but they only charge £1-£2 each time

Before you buy a jtag I would do as much research as you can and also I hope you realise that jtag's are capable of alot more than just hacking cod :wink:

I

iTrickzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes you can and some people advertise on ebay but they only charge £1-£2 each time

Before you buy a jtag I would do as much research as you can and also I hope you realise that jtag's are capable of alot more than just hacking cod :wink:
i have been doing alot of research on them over the last like 2 weeks and im hoping on getting one in the next 2-3 weeks :smile: i no you can do loads of things on them i just want to no what else you can do :biggrin: B)

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
All your answers were answered here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/254275-jtag-faq/

This is a pinned thread, as it is relevant to this section. Please use it next time. Additionally, more information about JTAG's and their uses is included in that thread.

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
All your answers were answered here: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/topic/254275-jtag-faq/

This is a pinned thread, as it is relevant to this section. Please use it next time. Additionally, more information about JTAG's and their uses is included in that thread.

Lol. That is exactly what pinned threads are for. Sucks people don't always use them.

Top Bottom
Login
Register