• Thread starter MexiTroll
  • Start date
  • Views 525
M

MexiTroll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got a JTAG the other day and i tried to go online and it said the console was banned. Is this a permanent ban or does it go away after a few weeks or something? i know you can unban it with a KV, but if it unbans itself within a period of time I think i can wait. Thank You.

Ells

Ells

#yoloswag
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I got a JTAG the other day and i tried to go online and it said the console was banned. Is this a permanent ban or does it go away after a few weeks or something? i know you can unban it with a KV, but if it unbans itself within a period of time I think i can wait. Thank You.
Nope. Console bans are permanent.

You have to get a KV to unban it for like 3-5 hours.

M

MexiTroll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
alright. i just checked out the $30 dollar KV thing. another question...
once i put the replace the KV, does the 3-5 hour timer start then, or as soon as i sign onto XBL?

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
as soon as you sign into an xbox live account on the tag, yes
Even if you turn it off...

M

MexiTroll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what if i put the new KV on the xbox, but it isnt connected to XBL? does it still only have 3-5... or does that countdown start at the connection of XBL?

mirGantrophy

xGrim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the banning process starts WHENEVER you connect online, if theres no ETHERNET CABLE plugged in and you are ofline, you are good...

i hope its not a MW2 jtag

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
and the $30 KVs from xbox-elements are SHARED KVs. MEANING= whenever 1 person boots it, the KV timer then starts. so if u wait to re-flash ur nand for 3 hours and dont go online, u potentially just wasted $30

Top Bottom
Login
Register