Discussion JTAG PROS AND CONS

• Thread starter ninjabearzz
  • Start date
  • Views 2,859
N

ninjabearzz

Reaction score
hi,
this is my first post on se7ensins. anyways i might be getting a JTag but i wanna know the the good and the bad things about it. such things like jtag banned or account banned. thanks

L

Leering

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Reaction score
Pros:
Halo 3 .map modding
Run unsigned code
Emulators
Play leaked games offline

Cons:
Banned 4-6 hours
Pay for KV to go online
MW2 lobbies...
Older consoles so RROD prone

So as you can tell if you don't go online there are no cons really.

N

ninjabearzz

Reaction score
but i want the JTag for online is there away of moddingoffline and getting it online like system link for tenth and get it online. thanks

U

u6z

BFMV
Reaction score
but i want the JTag for online is there away of moddingoffline and getting it online like system link for tenth and get it online. thanks
ugh another kid that wants a jtag to host -.-

P

TigerBlood

Reaction score
People that get Jtags for tenth are spawn of satan

F

Frog 7s

Contributor
Reaction score
People that get Jtags for tenth are spawn of satan

i lol'd but seriously dont get a jtag if all you wanna do is a tenth lobby... theres plenty of free ones on this site.

F

Feyfolken

   
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
i lol'd but seriously dont get a jtag if all you wanna do is a tenth lobby... theres plenty of free ones on this site.
This.

Jtags were meant for offline play, I want to get one for Christmas, there's so many things you can do on Oblivion with one. Although, online play is fun, but 10th lobbies are stupid.

Top Bottom