jtag program help!!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by egyptian wonder, Feb 5, 2010 with 5 replies and 367 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. egyptian wonder

egyptian wonder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I was just wondering if there was a emulator where you can play full games on your Hdd. I am not talking about playing through an external HDD, but i remember i saw a video where someone had a program and in it were many games set as demos but they were all the full games. If anyone has any clue of what i am talking about please leave your thoughts below. I know i am not being very clear but i do not fully know all the details. Thanks in advance.http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/images/smilies/001_smile.gif

2. jfleezy15

jfleezy15 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I would just use XeXLoader. It will run from the patched .xex but it doesn't need an external hard drive as you can use your xbox hdd and just rename the file folder to whatever the game is called. It just helps to have an external hard drive because they are fairly cheap and have a lot of space to store a bunch of games.

3. AdReNaLiiNe

AdReNaLiiNe Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Im not quite sure what you mean but the games just say demo when really they are the full games, also you dont have to put the games on a external hhd you can put them on your xbox hhd if you have transfer cable

4. OP
    egyptian wonder

Ratings:
    Thanks for your responses. i thought i heard of a program that had like literally hundreds of full xbox 360 games that you could just install on you hdd and play the games off there. I guess i heard wrong my mistake.

5. YGG

YGG Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The program is called ISO2GOD, formerly NXE2GOD, you can find it in the normal places. Just install a game with the NXE like you would normally and load ISO2GOD in XeXmenu. It will then convert any installed games to games on demand games.

Advantage with installing games via XeXmenu though is that you can easily overwrite and edit files. Games on Demand games are packed in data 001, data 002, etc. type folders so if you want to screw with games you are better off using XeXmenu for installing games.

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    egyptian wonder

Ratings:

Thanks. Gain any progress on how to keep your xbox unbanned? I saw your thread so i'm just wondering.