What's new

Solved Jtag problems

• Thread starter Fuzzbunnz
  • Start date
  • Views 322
F

Fuzzbunnz

Reaction score
Ok so I have recently bought a falcon jtag. I also know that I have to have type 2 kv for my jtag. The problem is that whenever I try to put the kv in the jtag it will always christmas light. I have talked to numerous people and gone through many tutorials. I have even talked to Freeboot360 and he can't figure out the problem. I have gone through about $100 :blink: worth of fresh and shared kv that are type 2. I have even run a type 1 just to see. I don't know what to do or how to fix it. If there is a tutorial about how to fix it please leave me a comment. My Gt: fuzzbunnz and if i get this fixed I will run a free lobby with a fresh kv 4-6 and the person who tells me how will be vip/co-host the entire time. I hope i can get this fixed please help.
Thank You
Fuzzbunnz

E

Empty Gaming

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey, i have the same problem, i found out you have to downgrade to freeboot 0.30 for Falcons, But then your profiles show up as corrupt so then you cant sign into live O.o. Also idk but it wont let me upgrade back to 0.32 now. But if i figure this out ill help you out. Also wanna share the kv with me???

F

Fuzzbunnz

Reaction score
thanks soo much for trying to tell me.. Yes i would like to share a kv with you. I can get fresh kv so we could like split the cost. Also with the jtag i can do everything except get on xbox live. I have run patches on it and everything. Yea but ask around please.
thank you
fuzzbunnz

F

Fuse Colour

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can still go online with freeBOOT v0.30, you just have to recover your account straight away or create a new account on the JTAG. The freeBOOT team need to fix this!

- Alex.

F

Fuzzbunnz

Reaction score
ok but would i have to recover the profile every time? and also where would i get the freeboot v0.30 . if there is a tut for it please tel me and i would like to host a lobby as soon as i get it fixed.
thank you
fuzzbunnz

F

Fuse Colour

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a very good tut on how to make a freeBOOT v0.30 image with your ORIGINAL nand.

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_SoMbOaFVY .. Just download the freeBOOT v0.30 folder that is in the discription.

Then, here a tutorial on how to swap KV's.

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiSyTcnOSRs&feature=related

If you need any help or have any more questions, just ask! (:

- Alex.

F

Fuzzbunnz

Reaction score
hey thanks bro that helped out... Now i just need a good deal on kv fresh or shared but if it is shared less than like 3 people

Top Bottom