What's new

Solved Jtag problem.

• Thread starter AscendedRGH
  • Start date
  • Views 155
A

AscendedRGH

Reaction score
So i'm running on teapot a stealth server but ever since i got on this server i haven't been able to inject any gsc files haven't been able to force host on any cods like mw2 and im not sure what the problem and what is also odd is that when i try to boot up a patch from xbox neighborhood my console freezes or starts glitching then i get a fatal crash i am not sure what to do.

H

Hypotoad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a start please only make one thread about the same thing.

T

TheModdingCat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Teapot is garbage don't use it. Use Zone, or Ninja. They're cheaper and more reliable.

P

PureTryHardd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im having the same problem and im using ninja

A

AscendedRGH

Reaction score
I like how people come into this thread and still prove to be useless

P

PureTryHardd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like how people come into this thread and still prove to be useless
Mine started to work then I got on xblse it kept on signing in then discontecting back and forth with a couple fatal crashes intercepted the. My kv got banned in like 15 minutes

A

AscendedRGH

Reaction score
Mine started to work then I got on xblse it kept on signing in then discontecting back and forth with a couple fatal crashes intercepted the. My kv got banned in like 15 minutes
Well when i hopped on teapot i couldn't force host or even inject bo2 gsc files i posted in here because i thought i would get some type of help but i get retards who say "Teapot is garbage don't use it. Use Zone, or Ninja. They're cheaper and more reliable."

P

PureTryHardd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well when i hopped on teapot i couldn't force host or even inject bo2 gsc files i posted in here because i thought i would get some type of help but i get retards who say "Teapot is garbage don't use it. Use Zone, or Ninja. They're cheaper and more reliable."
Yeah, anyways It started to work a little then I kept disconnecting and reconnecting after that happened several times my kv got banned

Top Bottom