What's new

Solved JTAG Points Coming Unsoldered

C

Cheez

I Got The Wizard Stick
Retired
Reaction score
So, the JTAG points are really close to the heatsink, and I am afraid they will heat up and come unsoldered. I put a bit of hot glue on the points and pressed down while it was drying. Do you think the points will be fine?

S

niinemae

Reaction score
The heat should not affect the wires anyway, try to use double sided sticky tape for sticking wires to the board as if you have any problems like ive had you will need to remove them and hot glue is the worst to remove

N

Nothinbeter2do

Banned
Reaction score
Hasn't happened to me, and I have had it on for about 10 hours before. :\

C

Come Shot Mcgee

Jets Over Everything
Reaction score
What i recommend if you already haven't done so is melt the solder already on the motherboard and stick the wiring into the hole.

A

Afflicted

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come Shot Mcgee said:
What i recommend if you already haven't done so is melt the solder already on the motherboard and stick the wiring into the hole.

If your mobo gets hot enough to melt solder I think its time for you to get a new one because its going to burn your house down for sure, or take it out of the oven.

V

vX Fatality Xv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're paranoid, buy the Talismoon Whisper Max Fans. They move 58% more air than the stock fans. They also have a turbo speed setting to move even more air movement. You're 360 will be as cool as a cat.

Top Bottom