What's new

Discussion JTAG PATCH TODAY?! 10th Prestige Rested Ranks?!

• Thread starter FraciousxDGx
  • Start date
  • Views 3,043
Status
Not open for further replies.
FraciousxDGx

FraciousxDGx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, i've heard there was going to be a patch today on the Modded Xp Lobbies, but they also stated on IW.com that they are going to banned everyone who is 10th Prestige who hasn't played for 10 days?!?! Is this True or Fake? Please comment below. :confused:cared:

D

deershoot3r

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i doubt they can do that, for one if you have no life or if you just wanna sit there and play for 24/7 you can hit 10th by the 5th or 6th day no problem. if they did do that then it would just harm the game and players itself and everyone would stop playing. Also that would not hold up in court real good just because you were banned for having 10th prestige.

F

Fign1ssan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the most they could do is reset your rank. Not enough proof for a ban, plus you may have joined accidentally...10 times lol.but seriously i doubt anyone will get banned just for being 10th.

decima7e

decima7e

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
They are working on a patch for care package exploits only according to their website. They are 90% likely working on a modded xp lobby glitch but don't want to say or give an ETA because either
a) you can't patch it
b) they just don't feel like releasing that info

halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
im making a thread about this bs
closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom