JTAG PATCH TODAY?! 10th Prestige Rested Ranks?!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by FraciousxDGx, Feb 3, 2010 with 6 replies and 2,918 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FraciousxDGx

FraciousxDGx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well, i've heard there was going to be a patch today on the Modded Xp Lobbies, but they also stated on IW.com that they are going to banned everyone who is 10th Prestige who hasn't played for 10 days?!?! Is this True or Fake? Please comment below. :confused:cared:

2. nickl03

nickl03 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    probably just trying to scare u

3. deershoot3r

deershoot3r Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i doubt they can do that, for one if you have no life or if you just wanna sit there and play for 24/7 you can hit 10th by the 5th or 6th day no problem. if they did do that then it would just harm the game and players itself and everyone would stop playing. Also that would not hold up in court real good just because you were banned for having 10th prestige.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fign1ssan

Fign1ssan Enthusiast

Ratings:
    the most they could do is reset your rank. Not enough proof for a ban, plus you may have joined accidentally...10 times lol.but seriously i doubt anyone will get banned just for being 10th.

5. OP
    FraciousxDGx

FraciousxDGx Enthusiast

Ratings:
  6. decima7e

decima7e Contributor

Ratings:
    They are working on a patch for care package exploits only according to their website. They are 90% likely working on a modded xp lobby glitch but don't want to say or give an ETA because either
    a) you can't patch it
    b) they just don't feel like releasing that info

7. halolordkiller3

halolordkiller3 Contributor

Ratings:
    im making a thread about this bs
    closed