• Thread starter Bradfordp2612
  • Start date
  • Views 302
Bradfordp2612

Bradfordp2612

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well I've hit a brick wall with my JTAG and I want to modify it in every way possible but I just don't see much more I can do with it. I have all my games and a 500GB external HDD with emulators and such. I was going to try to do Xlink Kai but I heard its not worth it anymore due to the fact that alot of people dont use it as much as they used too.

Is this true? If so, what are some other options to make the most out of the JTAG? Its a Xenon that has never been on live after it was JTAG'd. I have FSD on there as well as XeXMenu, Dashlaunch etc.

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
software wise, nothing, unless your into making your own apps with a sdk and c++. i had the same issue with mine a month ago. so i decided to do hardware mods. i designed a circuit that made a series of 8 LEDs in parallel flash to music, i internalized a 8gb flash drive, and added a custom boot sound to a PHAT. all things that can be done by anyone.

GModz Tuts

GModz Tuts

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Free Hoster Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Case mods, leds, internal wifi for xlink and internet (not live) internqlized hdd, internalized flsh drive, rol color change, fusion (pointless), theres more but i think thats a decent list haha
That sounds pretty sick. Did you follow any tutorials or just wing it?

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Case mods, leds, internal wifi for xlink and internet (not live) internqlized hdd, internalized flsh drive, rol color change, fusion (pointless), theres more but i think thats a decent list haha
LOL .... "fusion" (pointless). Be great if you could get on PNET.

Chrishockey55

Chrishockey55

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Platinum Record Programmer Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
idk if you like coding try some basic patch editing than go onto bigger stuff like like your own apps

:smile:

oblivioncth

oblivioncth

Mr. Cloth
Mr. Nice Guy MotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
software wise, nothing, unless your into making your own apps with a sdk and c++. i had the same issue with mine a month ago. so i decided to do hardware mods. i designed a circuit that made a series of 8 LEDs in parallel flash to music, i internalized a 8gb flash drive, and added a custom boot sound to a PHAT. all things that can be done by anyone.
Its like that floppy disc assembly that played the star wars theme lol.

Top Bottom
Login
Register