Solved jtag nand help?

• Thread starter xXf1yNry4nXx
  • Start date
  • Views 309
X

xXf1yNry4nXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i have a xenon xbox and wanting to jtag it but money is very short at the minute,
i had an xenon jtag before and seen that it had an ethernet cable to read the nand im just wondering does any one know how you can use an ethernet to read nand?
could some1 post a video on how to do this?

C

Chips 98

Getting There
Reaction score
i have a xenon xbox and wanting to jtag it but money is very short at the minute,
i had an xenon jtag before and seen that it had an ethernet cable to read the nand im just wondering does any one know how you can use an ethernet to read nand?
could some1 post a video on how to do this?
i dont believe there is a way to use an ethernet cable to dump the nand. only ways i know is with lpt cable or some USB SPI programmer.

S

SoCal s7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that must have been a lpt cable. you should buy a nand-x and jtag it that way. its the easiest

X

xXf1yNry4nXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeaa was just wondering cuz ive seen the other ways to read nand n just never seen anyone use an ethernet cable to read nand,
i have an xbox for sale on ebay at the minute so if use are wanting cheap xbox for parts then buy it lol has HD just doesnt read disc's n then the 3 red lights have came on even though i just put new thermal paste on it n turned it on to see if it worked and worked fine but then turned it on earlier and 3 red lights have appeared again :S once it sells then im going to buy a xecuter nand-x
just done the 12v fan mod to the xbox before i jtag it just to stop it from over heating soo easy

Top Bottom