JTAG mods for gta4 soon??

• Thread starter Stupiditility
  • Start date
  • Views 580
S

Stupiditility

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, i know, i know. Someone with a jtaged console that wants to mod games OTHER than mw2?

Well hey, thats just me...

Anyway, so ive noticed that theres barely any development (if any at all) in the gta4 mods scene even though we have jtags now. So i was wondering, did anyone want to work on any mods with me?
I know fallout 3 can have PC mods running on it now and im curious as to wheather we could accomplish something like that in gta4 using a similar method.

Also on a side note, is anyone else experiencing their xbox freezing after they replace the common.rpf file on a jtaged console? or am i alone on this one :frown:?

R

ROOTED BLADE TK

Banned
Reaction score
ahaha why would you use a JTAG man they get banneed in like 4 hours lol:thumbdown:

A

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Reaction score
As far as I can tell, everything possible with GTA you can do on retail. If anything, your jtag would only be easier to test things in single player. Doubt you'd go online with it just to test GTA mods...it would be pointless and dumb.

X

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Yes Jtags do not last more than 3 hours so you will not get to test much lol

A

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Reaction score
stilltippin said:
and ppl are now replacing the knives and bats with random crap like bananas n such.

That's been done since day 1.

S

Stupiditility

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont plan on taking it online. i just really want to get an audi r8 or run some PC mods on it.

And to stillpippin, there are mw2.iso mods available, but only single player and spec ops

Top Bottom